[pct-l] Re: Titanium answer

Wow, I had not realized my question was dependent on so many factors. Given
the size and shape of a 4 liter pressure cooker and designing it to be as
light as possible, could it be possible to design one that was not several
inches thick and that had a weight advantage over a stainless steal pressure
cooker? Or do I need to get out my calipers and give you exact dimensions.
Just think of the nutritional possibilities a light weight pressure cooker
would open for longer backcountry trips.

Rusty "MyTie" Johnston
pctresearch@pcthiker.com | Long-distance backpacking research
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the Pacific Crest Trail