[pct-l] Mosquito repellers

My local Costco store had electronic mosquito repellers in stock.  They are made by a company called Lentek (www.lentek.com) and are supposed to electronically reproduce the sounds of a dragonfly's beating wings.  Once again supposedly a dragonfly being a mosquito predator would scare off other mosquitos.  Hmmm....PT Barnum made mention of suckers being born every day and I would hate to fall into that catagory. The unit weighs about four ounces with batteries and hangs off your belt.  Cost was 20 bucks for a pair. Has any listers used one of these high tech gizmo's. ???  Curious, gullible mind(s) want to know.