[pct-l] Snow for Marge

 Keep an ice axe handy Marge!! Paradise had a ton of snow at 5500' a week
ago. Passes in Washington are Low points on the trail, I would wait till the
last 2 weeks of July before a Rainy Pass North trip. You could still hit some
snow even then, ( and you need to let that break heal with no extra slips )
After flying back to Seattle, looking down offered alot white views ( and not
clouds either )   We had a normal year this year.