[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Fuel Tablets Anyone?
- Subject: [pct-l] Fuel Tablets Anyone?
- From: "Odie" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:51:41 -0500
Hey all, I am considering using fuel tablets on my upcoming PCT hike.
I am attracted by the possiblity of shedding my stove, but I wanna
know some more about cooking with them.
1. How many to boil about a quart of H20?
2. Does it take forever to cook with them?
3. Anyone here use them for the entire thru hike?
I am planning on eating quite a bit of cold food along the trail, and I will mainly
resupply along the trail, but I wouldn't mind a hot meal once in awhile.
Is this asking too much from fuel tablets??
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---
text/plain (text body -- kept)
* From the PCT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *