[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Re: Cabin Fever
- Subject: [pct-l] Re: Cabin Fever
- From: "Elizabeth A. Foshion" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 07:50:30 -0400
Talk about mountain high! Where can I get the Helimpack! Or maybe the
Nitrous pack, then I won't care if my feet hurt.
Vol. 1, Issue 1
IN THIS ISSUE!
* Loin Cloths v.s Shorts
* Topless - The ONLY Way to Hike! Contest Winners Announced
* Breatharian Breakthrough - Get All Your Nutrients From Just Breathing!
* Shave Ounces by Shaving Your Head - 50 Skinhead Hairlessdos
* Jim Bridger, John Muir and Sacagawea - Closet Jardinians? The Debate
* Pogo Sticks - Legal in the Wilderness? Our Lawyers Make Their Case!
* Heliumpack For Less Than $10! Detailed Instructions Inside
* Camel Mania - Why Hike When You Can Ride?!! 10 Best Outfitters
(Man, I Hope the annual Pacific Northwest Memorial Day Monsoon
* From the PCT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *