[pct-l] blisters

Scott, I don't know about kind, but some say I'm opinionated! Since you say
that your right foot is smaller than your left, that would tend to make me
think that you have too much space in your right boot which creates a lot of
up and down rubbing. Perhaps a sole pad or thicker or another layer of socks
would take up the extra space along with some kind of skin protection (Mole
skin,Second skin, Duct tape) would help. ( my cross country ski boots always
gave me blisters until I started putting duct tape on the back of my heels
before starting out.)If those things don't work, you may need to order custom
made boots. Probably kind of expensive, but I would do it if it meant an end
to blisters.