RE: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1141

Hey, Blister, Why you dumping fuel on the fire?

What is your goal? Is it your point to insult every "trail angel" by calling
their work potential "voodoo" or is it your goal to insult every thruhiker
by equating their impulse control to that of a "young child"

To hike the 2600 mile of the PCT is a totally artificial goal; a goal that
most would not find admirable or even rational. Nevertheless it it a
particular individual's goal... and I salute him/her for it....and many of
them are my friends.

And to all who have set such a lofty goal I would not presume that you are
so stupid to believe that ["Because I] offer water in the San Felipes, [you
don't know that you] may have none in the Majove"; [" That because I] offer
shelter from the heat, a month or more of torrid weather [doesn't] await"
etc, etc, etc.