[pct-l] 3 Quart alcohol cooker

 Glad you redid the Pepsi stove to a larger cap. I used Roy's stove to boil
2 quarts of water to make a double rice chicken dinner for three hungry
hikers. Then just threw a one quart tea pot on for some coffee on a cold
night. Roy's stove is very durable and low built. I can't really see a need
for anything different as his does it all. ( Swiss Miss is planning on using
it all the way to Canada. ( a 3oz fuel cap. is really useful in a larger
group or if melting snow )  I hope that answers your 3 quart " WHY " question.