[pct-l] Elk Lake Resort

Hello!

My wife, Pamela, and I are planning to walk the Oregon section of the PCT
beginning June 18, from Ashland.  In planning our resupply points, we're
having trouble finding a telephone number (the phone company claims one
doesn't exist...they should know, I guess) and/or a mailing address for the
Elk Lake Resort.

Does anyone have information regarding available mail drops near Elk Lake?
Does anyone know if Elk Lake Resort is still in business, and whether or not
they will hold packages for PCT hikers?  Does anyone have a current and
working mail address for them?

Help would be appreciated.  Thanks and good luck on your trek.

Jerry Webb
Austin, Texas

multipart/mixed
  application/ms-tnef