[pct-l] Eatin'

Yeah, but Ryan Christensen and I actually had the honor of being kicked
out of the Round Table Pizza in Quincy, CA during the All you can eat
lunch buffet.  40 pieces of pizza between us I think, I heard from a girl
in Belden that the owner of the Round Table Pizza is a jerk and a big
tightwad.  I wrote RTP corparation a letter anyway, never heard back.

CG