[pct-l] Yoyo hiker in Section F, McIvers Spring

	We hiked by McIvers Spring in Section F Saturday (flowing strong at
approximately 16 liters per minute). Scott Williamson signed the log at
McIvers Cabin on May 3 and at Walker Pass campground the same day. It
appears he is attempting a yoyo of the PCT??? Que hombre! His remarks
sounded thirsty & tired, but he sure has covered some ground. Sorry if this
is old news to most of you. Anybody know when he started?
  	This was our first outing with a SWA gravity filter setup...works great,
I'm sold. If anybody on the list wants to buy a used MSR mini-works in
excellent condition with a spare filter, email me off-list. I'll sell it
for $30 obo.
Jim & Kelly Ostdick