No Subject

Hey All this is Dharmabum from Malaysia
I was scheduled to get on the trail around the 14th of
May but now that has unfortunately changed.  As I just
got back from diving here in Malaysia I learned that
my father has passed away so I'm heading home to help
out with my family and just be near them for four
weeks or so. I am going to still hike the PCT but from
North to South.  Anyone heading the same way let me
know and I look forward to seeing them on the trail.
These hard times let you know what really is important
in life, the trails will always be there, friends and
loved ones may not.
Cheers
Dharmabum
at this email address till I get back to the states