[pct-l] [Pct-l] interesting debate going on

For those of you who haven't had your fill of the ultralite debate, there's
an interesting debate going on "Is lightweight safe or stupid?" at
http://www2.gorp.com/forums/Thread.cfm?CFApp=97&Thread_ID=9940&mc=10

If that does work, go to Gorp hiking -- you'll see it there.

Karen Berger

PS -- if anyone gets irritated with these notes, let me know, please -- I
just think some of the stuff we're doing on GORP would be of special interest
to people on this list. And we'd love to have you participate, if you care to.