Re: [pct-l] boots

I have learned a tremendous amount about feet and boots and alternatives,
such as Superfeet, that I never knew before.  Since I have gained a
significant amount of weight since my PCT hike, I now have different problems
than I did then.  Keep up the discussion.  I think it enlightens people to
the possibilities that they may not have considered before.  After all, how
do you know what to try out if you haven't been exposed to the full range of
possibilities?

Greg "Strider" Hummel