Re: [pct-l] ADZ

on 5/1/00 9:58 PM, Bighummel@aol.com at Bighummel@aol.com wrote:

> We all sure missed you that weren't able to attend the ADZ.  Your list
> personalities raise curious minds to the question the full nature of the real
> person in-person.

If you feel like it. Add yourself to the PCT Hiker Registry on my website.
You can upload a picture so that we can at least know what one another looks
like. Monte even e-mailed me and said he'd send a picture of his ugly mug!
Of course, he didn't phrase it quite like that. ;^)

Anyway 35 folks have added themselves and I look forward to the list growing
with familiar faces.

http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/community/registerset.html

Troubadour