[pct-l] BOUNCE pct-l@backcountry.net: Header field too long (>1024) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Paul Nickodem" <Dharmabum64@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Adventure bound

Hey All!
Well the work is over, no more punching the clock, going without sleep, and
dreaming of tomorrow for tomorrow is just about here!  I'm on my way to
Malaysia tomorrow after a brief stop in LA.  Then after a relaxing ten days
of sun and fun, diving and climbing, I'll be starting the PCT May 14th at
the Mexican border in Campo, California for my march north towards the
Canadian border.  Soon it will be star filled nights with the Sierras as my
bed and the trail as my guide on a trip of both inner and outward change.
The legs become stronger , the mind wanders further, and suddenly maybe I'll
come to learn the point of just what its really all about.  Enlightenment?
Meaning of life? Mission statement?  My special purpose!?  Nah....just
getting out there is answer enough.  Words just don't fill the void in
comparison.
Be looking for my updates and writings via this email address and
AdventureSeek.com.
Hope everyone's Summers and Winters are as adventureful and help feed your
inner wanderlust.
Cheers
Paul Nickodem
PCT 2000 Trail name "Dharmabum"