[pct-l] Thanks!

On behalf of the PCT Class of 2000 that were in attendence at this years ADZPCTKO, I'd like to say thanks to the organizers.

You guys have done a fabulous job of putting together a phenomeol (yea well this damn thing doesn't have a spell checker) send off.

So for Tom Reynolds (who's voice coulb be heard 2 couties away), Bob Riess (who's great cooking could get us that far), Donna Shafley, Meadow Ed, Paul Miller and Charile Jones, our warmest thanks!

If I've left any one else out, you've got my apologies.

PS. Tom what the hell did I win?