Re: [pct-l] Tahoe Yosemite Trail

I have taken the train to the Grand Canyon 3 times now from Sacramento and
they have busses that make the non-rail connections.  It is much, much,
better experience than Gray Hound!  If you are interested in the train
connection call Amtrak's at 800-USA-RAIL the last time I checked the web
site it was not very good with creative connections. When I have taken the
train down the San Joaquin Valley they announce a stop that has connections
to Yosemite Valley.

Owen K