Re: [pct-l] Modified ZIP?

>I'm getting seduced towards the zip...what modifications are you making and
>recommending?  Thanks, Pete

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/8ozZIP.htm

PCT hiker Tom Conover devised these instructions. They are a bit sketchy to
be sure. But apparently he's carrying such a stove on his hike this year. My
own plan calls for a couple of aluminum juice cans cut to replicate the Zip
burner, with all other components remaining stock. Both approaches would be
in the 8oz range. I haven't tried either approach as yet, but intend to do
so next week sometime. Will supply details to the list.

- Blisterfree