---Original Message-----
From: "Joanne Lennox" <goforth@cio.net>
And now I am realizing (along with Toubadour and BigHummel), that spring
will never come again without a large part of me yearning to start another
such journey.  Taking a walk in the woods, enjoying the spring time, etc.
does not take the edge off it at all  - it seems to aggrevate the sense of
separation.
 Goforth