[pct-l] Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:43:51 -0700

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Phil Pluckebaum. I am a third year
under graduate student at California State University, Sacramento studying
philosophy. Specifically, I have been studying environmental philosophy.
More specifically, I have been working in the field of Deep Ecology under
the tutelage of George Sessions, editor of Deep Ecology for the 21st
Century. I have taken leave from school this semester (spring 2000) to work
and plan for this summers adventures.

I have, for some time now, dreamt of through hiking the entire Pacific Crest
Trail. This summer I intend to live that dream. With the help of some trail
angels. This is what I'm counting on. This is where you come in.

I am arriving in San Diego 4/27 around 10am by Greyhound bus and am not sure
as to how to get to the trail head best. I am aware of a trolley but am
unsure as to the specifics. Are there any angles available? I would be happy
to pay any toll, fee or reimbursements you deem necessary by way of
compensation. If you can help please contact me at:

pluckebaum@hotmail.com or
(916) 768-7675