[pct-l] Eagle Creek Trail

 Just got back from an Eagle Creek Hike tonight in which I took my father.
Had a great  time and showed him tunnel falls. The scenery was perfect, many
small wildflowers now blooming out of the solid mats of moss plus tons of
water in all the falls. Locals should hit this trail this week for a good
flower show. ( One of the best early snow free hikes around!! ) See everybody
the 29th. P.S. Protein diet working well, down to 232lbs from 260 in six
weeks. ( lots of energy, should be at target weight after hike sections A and
B )