[pct-l] Updated Roster

Hi All,

The latest additions and updates have just been added at
http://www.tothesummit.com/PCTRoster.html

Added some people I found on Ty's roster as well as those I've heard
from. Please check the info and let me know if there are any errors. To
all who are headed out shortly, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. A big hunk of my
heart goes with you.

See ya at ADZPCTKO  (I'm here until the 21st and am happy to make last
minute adjustments to the roster).

Enjoy the day.

namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus