[pct-l] ALL 3 - Three big trails in a year???

I have not said I will attempt all three (yet), but I am thinking about it.

After some additional thought, I was thinking about a April south to north
PCT, a November south to north AT, then end with a April south to north CDT.
This would give a "break" (not saying the AT is easy) between the two harder
trails.

I have not hiked the AT at all what kind of weather conditions would a
November south to north AT run into?  -20 degree conditions?  Colder?

If any of you could see me and the slightly overweight condition I am in you
would laugh at the possibility of me completing one trail not to mention
three trails.  This alone would be a driving force to do it.  Just Do It!
(Getting ready for those Nike adds)

-=Dave=-

How would one prove they had hiked the entire trails?  If someone did it
there would no doubt be skeptics.