Re: [pct-l]Purism

> This is exactly what I am trying to say.  I'm saying that "purist" is
> impossible, so no one is a Purist. I'm saying that everyone walks a
> "supported" hike, because that is the only thing that is possible

This is an argument that will follow hikers to their grave's Dave, and it's
open to everyone's particular interpretation or in other word's " There is
no right and there is no wrong"!  Yellow blazer, Blue Blazer, Cloud Blazer,
White line Blazer, Slack Packer, Double Backer... I've had this argument
over this subject on the AT-L till I was blue (not blazer) in the face.  So
I must end with "thou must Blaze thy own trail, both inside your head and
under your boots."
End of story.
Dharmabum