RE: [pct-l] PCT Vol 2 update

I didn't know. It maybe that there are no more new changes for CA North of
Section E. Would be nice to have a stable trail.

North of CA, I don't plan on using Vol 2. I'll be using the FS PCT maps for
Oregon and Washington with the databooks instead. In general I hate guide
books. For the most part they are too wordy and not all that well laid out.
Most of the time, by the time I figure out what the author is trying to tell
me, I could have figured it out twice myself with just a good map.

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
PCT 2000 - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000