[pct-l] 2000 Updates to the California PCT Guidebook.

It looks like the 2000 updates to the California PCT Guidebook are online.

I've gone to the trouble of reformatting them based on trail sections. That
way they can be printed with each section starting on a page.  I've also
included the lengthy Deep Creek burn section reroute that Wilderness Press
left out. I don't know if the burn will be open by the time the thru-hikers
make it that far.  I've been told by the PCTA that they are working on it.

Any way I've made the modified version available as a Word Document that can
be downloaded from my website. I've also included the two Water Source
Spreadsheets. So you won't need to ask me to download them.

If you have any problems, let me know.

They can be downloaded from
http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000/plans/#updates
<http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000/plans/#updates>  .