RE: [pct-l] Today's tip

I don't think you'll need nearly that amount of fuel. My projected usage is
.5 oz per day at less than 4 oz. per week. That is cooking 1 meal per day.
With the stove weight 2 oz., my stove, fuel and container for 1 week comes
in at under 8 oz. In fact if you add in all my kitchen gear to boot, you're
still under well 2 lbs.

With two people each could have their own stove and fuel and still carry
less. Plus with two burners you can have more options for dinner. Imagine a
two different hot foods at the same meal.

It almost makes my eyes water!

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
PCT 2000 Journey - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000