[pct-l] kennedy meadows question

greetings again all!
I'm pondering about the kennedy meadows resupply
situation.  Could I either have someone repost that
thread, or hear what situations have worked in the
past.  As of now, I haven't got one, and wondering if
snow/changing hiking style should keep it at that when
it comes mid June.
Secondly, the what's the best "on-the-trail" snow
update.  Can I count on the PCTA toll-free one for
good stuff?
Finally...little, tiny, containers for
soap/spices/misc.  What has worked best in your
opinions (film canisters tend to explode on me) and
where can I get them?

Cheers!
-Luke
lukeahoy@yahoo.com