[pct-l] Paddy's Gear

I've had an order in with Paddy's Gear since mid December. I tried the place because of multiple recommendations on the Backpackerlight list.

After a month Kevin (the owner) answered an email saying he was moving his law practice office and was going to get to orders any day. Three weeks later he answered an email saying the move had been completed but he was now quite ill and would get to orders any day. The two most recent requests to him have gone unanswered completely.

I have gone without gear I was counting on for two winter trips and now am looking at a third not knowing if I need to double purchase.

Even if this is a hobby for Kevin, he is not doing a very good job of customer service regardless of his more pressing duties and difficulties.

Steve

Do You Yahoo!?