[pct-l] Poncho made from Sil Nylon and covering the pack.

Now I really need help......Have made the Poncho and it really turned out
well.  I have tried for the past hour to get this slippery mess on by
myself.  What is the trick to putting on a poncho  that is so slick.
It is trying to get the back part over my pack that defeats me.  As long
as there is another person to help, then it is no problem. However lots
of times there will not be another person right there to help.......so
how do I get this...%$#^ Thing on.

thanks,   Marge   (the old gal getting older)
ps.  I have not tried lying down on it with my pack on, maybe that will
work.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.