Re: [pct-l] Have you heard about the filming?

> The thru-film was supposed to have happened last year, I thought. Or
perhaps
> that was a different outfit. Seems to me if they want to film the hikers
> then they need to get a jump on them. With the kick off party
orchestrating
> everyone's departure in late April, their May 7 departure would be over a
> week late. Perhaps they could simply show up at the party, film everyone,
> then proceed north in peace. The AT has seen a great deal of press in
recent
> years, and it now knows less peace.
>
> - Blisterfree

   Yeah Blisterfree this is a private group that wants to film us lazy
snails in the back of the "herd" hiking north not you  crazed hiking rabbits
trying to set land speed records as you race each other all the way to
Manning Park.  Plus I've checked around and not "Everyone" is starting late
April.  Quite a few of us, myself included, are starting around the first
week in May.