[pct-l] Vacuum Sealer and camp shoes

I saw an ad on an infomercial for Foodsaver vacuum sealer for $150. I also
noticed a negative review about this same brand posted here. I was on the
verge of ordering one..... but now am not so sure.
I also asked a question about camp shoes some time back.  I have ordered a
New Balance racing shoe called the RC-150B, which weighs an incredible 5
ounces. It is a discontinued model selling for $60 at  <A
HREF="http://order@nbcloseouts.com/detail.asp?style=RC150B&s=All&w=All">NB-Chi
cago Closeouts - RC150B</A>  . Just in case anyone is interested.

Mike