[pct-l] Not the days of the pioneers anymore

> It is possible to hike the PCT with a packweight of zero. When
> packweight drops really low, skill level must climb really high> Sounds
like Tom Brown, Jr. to me.  Have you read "The Tracker?"  He
> lived in Yellowstone for a year with nothing more than a knife.

I can't believe you people are even discussing this!  We are talking about
someone hunting in National Park lands without a license and out of season.
Sure in the times of the pioneers it was possible but to even think this
will mean at least ten or twenty idiots going out and trying it.  Our park
lands already have enough problems with poachers.
Dharmabum