RE: [pct-l] Heavy Hiking

Yes, Yes! Zero pack weight!  Well, let me see now... zero packweight would allow
you to finish the trail in record time and outrun that nasty blizzard. Don't
need any water....With all that non-existent weight, you'll certainly make
Manning before you get thirsty.  Then what will you do with the rest of the day.

...Kelly