Re: [pct-l] down or synthetic bags?

I recentely returned my $200 OR Bivy for most of the following
reasons-- (another good reason to shop REI- it did not live up
to their flyer as far as comfort, ease of use, etc.)

The condensation,  cramped space, no vestibule for gear,
is intolerable after day 5.  I will stick to the likes of the
Walrus as well and do not recommend a bivy for long
haul.... claustrophia, as well sets in pretty fast. It seemed like
a great idea to save weight at the time!

Rich

ing of down vs. synthetic bags. I found that getting into the bivy