Re: [pct-l] trail maintenance

Tom, I got This list of projects from So. California, Region  1 Trail News(
first 700 miles), Vol 5, no 1, Jan. 19, 200 .Actually,Ben York gave me his
copy when I was at the PCTA conference or I would not have had a clue
either, and I had been waiting for a list of projects to come out in the
Communicator so that I could plan my spring hike.  Starting Jan 5, there is
something listed for virtually every weekend to the middle of June(a lot of
the projects are 9 day affairs but you can still come for less time than
that).

I just looked at the PCTA website, and could not figure why there seemed to
be all the same projects, but the dates were different.  I finally found
that the projects listed are for 1999!  Check under Volunteering and than
Southern California Rgion (at the bottom), there is a E mail address for
Pete Fish.

Is there a particular time that you are interested in, I could probably FAX
some of the newletter (it is legal size and my scaner does not handle it).

Goforth