Re: [pct-l] 2ND ADZPCTKO

pchaskell@hotmail.com writes:

<< I plan to depart from Campo on April 16, and I'm seeking someone who would
be willing to meet me on the 28th, ferry me back to the bash, return me to
the pickup point on the 29th.  Any takers? >>

Peter,

One other plan you might consider is to pick a point an appropriate distance
north of Lake Morena, start there and hike south, arriving at the ADZPCTKO on
your planned date. I'm sure we can find someone to shuttle you back to the
trail when you are ready.

<< I'm a slow walker--I'd welcome ideas as to likely and good pickup-point
targets. >>

Any paved road that the PCT crosses is a good pickup/dropoff point. You have
to estimate your personal "miles per day" and make your plans accordingly.

Hope to see you there,
Charlie Jones
PCT '94 and counting (section hiker)