Re: [pct-l] Snow report

We just hit 88% of average for the Cherry Creek and upper Walker
River basins (northern Yosemite & Emigrant Wilderness/Sonora Pass--
Section I-J) for this time of year. It means nothing. We can still
have a wet year or a dry year. That too, will mean little for
through-hikers-- only about 7-10 days difference in when the trails
clear.

As always, give a holler when you hit Tuolumne Meadows, if you need a
lift from Sonora Pass for showers and grub.

-- Ben Schifrin