[pct-l] Trangia Acohol Stoves

 Just reading the stuff on the MSR web site about alcohol and stoves. The
trangia burner burns 3ozs in 25 minutes. Also they claims iso ( rubbing ) can
be used ,but needs to be cut with 20% water to prevent sooting. This is the
third place I've read this bit about soot and water. If the denatured acohol
is producing soot, add a tablespoon or so of water. I also ordered a Golite
catolog today making me an offical whimp!!! I'm now going to the garage to
find the hacksaw for my toothbush handle.