[pct-l] late start

Thanks to those who responded to my question about what you would do if you
had to start four weeks late like I do.

I had recommendations for both options - (A) start at Campo,  and (B) start
at Agua Dulce and flip flop. An option (C) was also suggested - the
south-bound thru-hike.

All in all I'm leaning toward the flip flop, in large part because I
question my ability to make as much speed as alternative (A) would require,
and a south-bound just isn't something I want to do.

When I reach Canada from an Agua Dulce start I will have hiked the whole
PCT, and this is my primary goal anyway. I covered sections A - D in '98.
Returning south to hike those sections will purely be to accomplish a
"thru-hike" and I'm OK with that. It's a good feeling to know that, after
six years of section-hiking, I'm going to do a thru-hike. A great feeling,
in fact!

Jim Bruton
http://www1.50megs.com/jbruton