[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1018

a greater exposure latitude than print film and this could help when it
comes to getting the correct exposure for those dramatic mountain skies
while retaining the detail in the low light areas of trees and stone. You
may get away with this low ASA film only in the best of light and only with
your camera which has a decent lens opening size. Today's newer zoom lens
have an unbelievable 'largest f-stop size' at their longer focal lengths.
Most of them are f12 or so at maximum zoom. These days, a 200 ASA film is no
more grainy than a 64 ASA film was twenty years ago. What kind of lens is in
that XA-1? Is it something like a 40mm focal length, f2.5?
 Jeffrey Olson <jjolson@uwyo.edu> Wrote