[pct-l] White's Motel - off topic

Sly said..

>>If you decide to stay in Mojave, Whites Motel was very
hiker friendly,<<

It was a pretty friendly place 40 years ago when my bride
and I spent the first night of our honeymoon there.  Their
restaurant has been the only time in our lives we were asked
for an ID.. my new wife decided to produce our marriage
license, and when she opened her purse it spilled about a
pound of rice all over the table and floor.  White's gave
us a free bottle of Champaign.

I dont' think they run a restaurant any longer.

. . . Kurt