[pct-l] Mount Hood Chapter annual meeting

You are invited to attend the annual meeting of the Mount Hood Chapter
of the PCTA.  We maintain the 110 miles of PCT from Panther Creek
Campground in southern Washington to Clackamas Ranger Station in
northern Oregon.  Everyone is invited, from the seasoned veterans to
novices.  It will be held on the first Tuesday of February:

February 1, 2000
7:00 p.m.
Tualatin Hills Recreation and Aquatic Center
9985 SW 125th, Room 203
Beaverton, Oregon
503-524-3941

The directions are:

· From Highway 217 take the Scholls Ferry Road exit:
· Southbound from Sunset Highway 26:
  * Turn right at the first light onto Scholls Ferry Road.
· Northbound from I-5 near Lake Oswego:
  * Turn left at the first light onto Scholls Ferry Road.
· Follow Scholls Ferry Road for 1.4 miles and turn right onto 125th,
  which is the first light after you pass McDonald's.
· Tualatin Hills Recreation and Aquatic Center will be on your left
  immediately after the first stop light at Conestoga.

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting in February.  If you want to
be on our 1) e-mail, 2) snail-mail and/or 3) phone list, please let me
know.  You can use the address or phone number above, or contact me at
stevequeen@csi.com.

Steve Queen