[pct-l] PCTResearch postponement

It is with regret that I have to announce the postponement of data
collection for PCTResearch until the 2001 hiking season. Due to a lack of
financial security, I have decided to take a year in which to secure proper
funding and sponsorships so PCTResearch can be all that I have designed it
to be. http://www.pcthiker.com will still host PCTResearch, where those
hiking the PCT in 2001 can fill out a volunteer application if you would
like to be a volunteer. You can visit this site to find out more about
PCTResearch and follow its progress from fund raising to final conlusions.
Thanks to all of you that have taken interest in PCTResearch.

I still plan on attending the ADZPCTKOP to see off the class of 2000 and to
check out those stoves. Hope to see you all there.

--
Rusty "MyTie" Johnston
pctresearch@pcthiker.com