[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[pct-l] Adventure Pass

Where does one obtain the Adventure Pass?  Being from out of the area and out-of-state I assume that I have to have such a pass to park my vehicle in a public recreational area where such a pass is required.  In what areas or State Parks and/or National Forests are Adventure Passes required?

Jim B.

* From the PCT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *