Re: [nct-l] being away from the trail

I actually did send him email a while ago, and he got back to me about a
month later saying he would let me know how to help later.  He never wrote
again.  I should have been more persistent.

I will write to him again.  Thanks for the info.
				Ryan

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            ryan patrick bowles <rpbowles@midway.uchicago.edu>, nct-l@backcountry.net