Re: [nct-l] being away from the trail

At 02:00 PM 12/9/99 -0600, ryan patrick bowles wrote:
>I have a request for suggestions from the people on this list.  I am now
>living in Virginia, far away from the NCT.  I'm looking for some way to
>participate in the development of the Trail.  Moderating this list is one
>way I've found to help, but I'm looking for other ways.  I've come up
>with:
>
>Offering to help chapters without web sites design and maintain theirs.
>Offering to help chapters design their newsletters.
>
>Does anybody have other suggestions, or ways of implementing the ideas I
>have?  I saw in the North Star that there are quite a few NCTA members
>that don't live in trail states, so this might be a way to get them
>involved, too.

Actually, there are a number of things that need to be done on the primary
NCTA website. A lot of the stuff on there is mine, but the majority of the
nonchapter stuff is Bob Papp's, and he's got enough stuff to do on his own.
Call him or give him an e-mail at NCTAssoc@aol.com.

-- Wes

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            nct-l@backcountry.net