Re: [nct-l] Peter Wolfe chapter web site

At 01:18 PM 12/9/99 -0600, ryan patrick bowles wrote:
>I was just looking at the Peter Wolfe chapter web site, and boy was I
>impressed.  There is lots of information and it's all easy to get to.  All
>of the information was current.  Congratulations to the web site
>maintainer!
>				Ryan

They've got someone there that knows their way around the net -- Doug
Welker, who also does the site for the Isle Royale Natural History
Association. Don't get me started telling Doug Welker stories -- he's a
character, too.

-- Wes

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            ryan patrick bowles <rpbowles@midway.uchicago.edu>, nct-l@backcountry.net