[nct-l] being away from the trail

I have a request for suggestions from the people on this list.  I am now
living in Virginia, far away from the NCT.  I'm looking for some way to
participate in the development of the Trail.  Moderating this list is one
way I've found to help, but I'm looking for other ways.  I've come up
with:

Offering to help chapters without web sites design and maintain theirs.
Offering to help chapters design their newsletters.

Does anybody have other suggestions, or ways of implementing the ideas I
have?  I saw in the North Star that there are quite a few NCTA members
that don't live in trail states, so this might be a way to get them
involved, too.
				Ryan

* From the North Country Trail List |  http://www.backcountry.net  *

To:            ryan patrick bowles <rpbowles@midway.uchicago.edu>, nct-l@backcountry.net